"Little John" Pen
We made a pen! I would like to introduce you all to the "Little John". The name pays homage to John Hancock, one of our founding fathers, while also letting you know this is a little pen. The objective when designing this pen was to make the slimmest and easiest to carry bolt action pen on the market, while keeping it very useful for day-to-day writing tasks. The name pays homage to John Hancock, one of our founding fathers, while also letting you know this is a little pen.
- Deep carry spring clip
- Made completely of grade 5 Titanium
- Made completely in house by OZ Machine Company (aside from the refill and spring)
- Light texture turned.
- Engraved with OZ Logo for grip.
- 2-piece body. The only seam is right below the bolt.
- Short throw bolt. This makes it very fun and easy to actuate.
Size and Specs
- Weight: .56 Ounces (16g), including cartridge.
- Length: 4.35" long
- Diameter: 0.328''
- Ink Cartridge: Pilot® G-2 mini